PS 20's 2017 SILENT AUCTION
Friday May 12th, 2017 6–9pm at Putnam's
Join us for the PS 20 PTA’s annual Silent Auction & Open Bar for the biggest fundraiser of the year!
Enjoy open bar and passed hors d'oeuvres, compliments of Putnam’s.
Last year’s Silent Auction raised over $9,000!! The proceeds raised from the auction will help fund: art and gardening programs; classroom supplies; scholarships for school field trips and activities.
We already have donations from the following businesses:
For more information about donations contact Heather. If you are planning to approach a local business, please let us know so that we don’t ask them more than once! Click here for the auction donation request letter and donation form.
Thank you for your help in making this a fun and successful evening! Some great ideas for donations are:
- Vacation home or timeshare to donate for a week or weekend
- Tickets to shows, events, sporting events, concerts
- Camps, after school and party packages
- Professional services – housecleaning, babysitting, dog walking
- Certificates for salons, massages, facials
- Yoga, art, music, dance classes, etc. – for grown-ups or kids!
- Artwork, handmade crafts, designer jewelry, accessories
Childcare will be provided at the school by Kaleidoscope.