PS 20's 2018 SILENT AUCTION
Friday May 11 6–9pm at Putnam's Pub & Cooker
Join us for the PS 20 PTA’s annual Silent Auction & Open Bar for the biggest fundraiser of the year!
Enjoy open bar and passed hors d'oeuvres, compliments of Putnam’s. Last year’s Silent Auction raised over $16,000!! The proceeds raised from the auction will help fund art and gardening programs, classroom supplies, scholarships for school field trips and activities, and more.
Childcare will be provided at the school by Kaleidoscope. Sign-up when you buy your tickets.
We are also excited to announce that we have expanded our silent auction to offer select items via an online auction—now live at 32auctions.com/ps202018. Bid on items, or buy them before the auction at great prices!
We need ALL PS 20 families to collect donations for the auction to make it a huge success.
- Do you know local businesses, organizations, family members or friends who could donate items, programs, tickets, classes, services, or certificates?
- Do you have a vacation home or timeshare to donate for a week or weekend?
- Are you an artist or craftsman and can donate a piece of your work?
- Are you a teacher or specialist who could donate a one-on-one session?
The highest selling items in past auctions have been:
- 7 night stay in a condo in Colorado
- Bruno Mars tickets
- Summer camps
- Birthday parties
- Backstage experiences
- A flight in a private plane
- Private one-on-one lessons or classes
- Tickets to view the Macy’s Day Parade
Other great ideas for auction items are:
- Tickets and backstage experiences to shows, events, sporting events, concerts
- Vacation home or timeshare to donate for a week or weekend
- Party packages
- Professional services – housecleaning, babysitting, dog walking
- A week of camp or after school
- Certificates for salons, massages, facials
- Yoga, art, music, dance classes, etc. – for grown-ups or kids!
- Designer jewelry or accessories
- One-of-a-kind arts and craft items
For a letter and donation form to present to potential donors, click here.
For more information about donations email email@example.com. If you are planning to approach a local business, please let us know so that we don’t ask them more than once! Thank you for your help in making this a fun and successful evening!