How does it work?
- Read a lot of what inspires you to read!
- Start July 2 and keep reading until we come back to school on September .
- Track the titles you read. You don’t need to us the attached form—you can create your own list signed by your adults.
- Try to read up to 50% of the goal, but you can also listen to audiobooks. Research shows that being read to provides the benefits of reading and is very important for young readers.
- The reader who submits a log with the most pages read for each grade will receive a prize from the PTA!
TIP: Join the Brooklyn Public Library for unlimited access to free books! The closest libraries to PS20 are 93 Edwards St & 380 Washington Ave. Learn more at brooklynpubliclibrary.org.