- We offer three full day PreK classes for a total of 54 seats
The Kindergarten application period for the 2018-19 school year for kids who are turning 4 in 2018 will open February 5 through March 4 with placement offers going out in May. PLEASE NOTE: If you are looking for placement for the current school year, please call us and email the office manager Carmen Perez firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are submitted on the DOE's website, by phone 718 935 2067 or in person at the District 13 Family Welcome Center located at 29 Fort Greene Place.
When you apply, put 13K020 on the form. All applications received by the end of the application period are treated the same.
Students are considered for placement at PS20 by the DOE based on their position on the priority list below:
- Zoned students with a sibling who will be attending the school in 2017-18
- All other zoned students
- Students who reside in District 13 but out of the PS20 zone with a sibling who will be attending the school in 2017-18
- Students who reside outside of District 13 with a sibling who will be attending the school in 2017-18
- All other students residing in District 13 but outside the PS20 zone
- All other students
You accept your offer by pre-registering at the school with your child, providing proof of their age and residence.
Your child will automatically be placed on PS20's wait-list, if you receive an offer from a school ranked LOWER then PS20 on your application. PS20 will contact families on the wait-list directly if we can offer a placement to your child.